Monday, February 12, 2007

Farewell Party to Patrick at Sakamaki-san's home

Goodbye Paddy. You did a great job in Japan. I’m sure you learned a lot here in Utsunomiya, faaaaaar away from Switzerland. One thing I want to emphasize is that you were the luckiest guy among all other home stay students because you could live for a year with super wonderful family or Sakamaki-san’s family. Sometimes, you felt lonely, missed your parents and had troubles with your friends but everything must be a very good experience.
You left Utsunomiya at the same day and same time when I left Utsunomiya for Daikura ski resort. Sorry not having seen you off at bus terminal. I was at the other side of your bus terminal across the Utsunomiya station. I did Kanpai for our ski trip with my friends and also did Kanpai for your departure to Switzerland thinking of your good luck.







No comments: