Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Happy New Year From Odaiba

I stayed in a condo of my parents-in-law in Tabata from December 29th of 2006 to January 3rd of 2007 and came back to Utsunomiya yesterday. I spent this holiday in Tokyo visiting Odaiba, Ikebukuro, Ebisu, Shibuya and Tabata.
I usually exercise at least two hours a day but I did no exercise at all last seven days, ate a lot of food, drunk beer everyday and slept more than seven hours a day. I refreshed mentally but maybe gained weight. I'm not a person who makes New Year resolutions but I want to keep doing as follows:
  1. Practicing tennis
  2. Commuting by bike
  3. Carrying out a new project successfully at work
  4. Updating this blog at least twice a month
  5. Keeping good relations with everybody
I wish all visitors to my blog a very happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: