Sunday, January 21, 2007

Congratulations Rina on passing the exam for a junior high!


Parents are nervously waiting for their kids finishing the exam at the school entrance.
Congratulations Rina on passing the exam for a junior high!
My younger daughter Rina took an entrance exam last week. More than two hundreds sixth-grade school kids came with their parents at the school early in the morning on Saturday. Even prep school staff came there.
They displayed banners, “You Pass The Exam! Do Your Best!” There are two major prep schools in Utsunomiya. Prep school staff delivered their own school students leaflets to encourage them to do a good job at the exam.
As for me, I chose a public junior high school. So, I did not take an entrance exam for junior high. Of course, passing an exam is very important for all of us. But studying hard in this sixth-grade age has become a very good experience for Rina in her life. I believe what she has learned must be precious as well as the good result.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your daughter on passing her exam!! That's great news! I noticed on another Matsue JET's blog that you were a former student at Matsue-Nichu, where I am the current ALT. I think your blog is great! Keep up the great work!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks --kris for your comment.
I'm happy to have the comment from a guy working for Nichu.
I like Rakuzan-koen near Nichu.
Do you know there?