Sunday, March 04, 2012

Unseasonable Snowfall Caps Over My City

Futara-yama Shrine (futarasan)


An unseasonable snowfall capped over our city Utsunomiya last week.

On a day of snowing, I’m always asked by my friends or colleagues if it’s possible to go to office and back from it by bike.
Some of them seem to be very worry about my 13km-bike-ride (about 0.8 mile) between home and office.


I know that I should say to them, “Thanks” for their kind words, but, to tell the truth, I’m enjoying every minute of my bike ride even on a snowing day; it’s exciting and thrilling. ha-ha

No falling down, no traffic accident so far, …knock on wood.

1 comment:

Walter said...

I like bicycling through the snow , too. It's when the snow starts melting and you get a dirty mix of melted snow and salt that it's less fun. Just use the brake on the back wheel only :) But I'm sure you know that.