Sunday, February 13, 2011

It’s A Sunny Winter Day.

Last Friday, February 11th is the National Foundation Day of Japan. It was a national holiday in Japan. So, today is the final day of three-day weekends.

I wanted to do a lot of things but did little for three days. It snowed both yesterday and the day before yesterday. I just got relaxed at home for two days.

It’s a fine day today; I headed to tennis courts by car, but snow still covered the courts.
I couldn’t play tennis but trees and park fields covered with snow near the courts were beautifully shinning in the morning sun light.

It was worth visiting for me even without playing tennis.



1 comment:

cuteandcurls said...

My friend sent me a calendar from Japan and I wondered what holiday was it on 11th, now I know :) Eventhough the whole area are covered with snow, it still looks very beautiful in a frozen way :)