Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Town I lived For 10 Years

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3
I went to Omori, Tokyo at the end of October. Omori is the place I had lived for ten years before I got married. There are a lot of memories at the town.

Picture #1
Sanno elementary school has buildings and a hard surface athletics track field. An athletic meeting was held on the day.

Picture #2
The tree at the flower shop grew faaaaar bigger than before. I think they could not cut the tree down, instead they caved their shop wall. lol.

Picture #3
There were quite a few public bath houses in Tokyo long ago. The bath house I visited several times was still standing there.
-

3 comments:

2cats said...

Hi Shinichi!
If you'd like to add your entry to our Show Me Japan photo weekend, that would be lovely!

Here's more info:
Show Me Japan
Thank you so much!
Anna

cuteandcurls said...

How lovely your town is. I especially like the 2nd photo of the flower shop. The owner had a good idea to just let the tree be part of the shop :-)

Daniel Wiltshire said...

I live not far from Omori. I will explore it soon...