Monday, October 12, 2009

Hot Spring and Table Tennis

I went to a spa located half an hour drive away from my home with my family. It was the first time since we had been there exactly one year before.

When my children were smaller, to be exact , early elementary school kids, we often went to various hot springs in Tochigi or even Ibaraki prefecture. At times, it took us more than a few hours driving.

But now, we don't go to spas so often as my daughters have their own pastimes and want to spend holidays for their own ways.

Anyway, I relaxed and refreshed myself in the outdoor hot spring, watching colored leaves of the trees in the twilight for long time.

The hot spring resort has table tennis equipments for free; it's quite common in Japan. Every time we go there, we make it a rule to play table tennis together before bathing.



No comments: