Tuesday, April 07, 2009

On the Airplane from Washington DC to Narita

I’m going back to Japan now in an airplane, 35000 feet above the Pacific Ocean (to be exact, Bering Sea.)
Another five hours will bring me to Japan. I’m writing today’s diary in the Boeing 777 from Washington DC to Narita.

This journey started after a big trouble, a bankrupt of our travel agent, though every moment I had experienced in the States could be my forever lasting precious memory to me.

I really appreciate my friend Chris of his generosity and kindness. I also thank Kim and Chris’s family for sharing wonderful time with us.
Last but not least, I’m pleased that I’ve been able to make tons of wonderful memory together with my family since the beginning of this journey.

I’ll upload today’s diary right after arriving at my home today. I’m also planning to upload some favorite pictures on this blog within a few weeks.

No comments: