Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tennis Tournament in Mohka

I participated in a doubles tennis tournament with Mr. Nakagawa even I have been suffering from a terrible backache since two weeks ago. Needless to say, the result of the tournament was very bad. I felt very sorry to Mr. Nakagawa for my bad physical condition. (:<) What was worse, I carelessly forgot to bring my digital camera with me. I have never forgotten bringing my camera to any tennis tournament before. So, I took a few pictures using a cell phone. The quality of the pictures is not good at all.

I brought back a colored leave from the tennis court and took a picture at the balcony of my home not with a cell phone but a digital camera. Autumn is a really artist, isn’t it. (^^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you can't win.
We won only one game. To win is very difficult.
So I think tennis match is very interesting.
Your picure of tennis court is good !

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks for the comment.
Did you find out yourself in the right side tennis court at the top picture?
It’s the final scene of the match.
You and Ms. Souma are walking to the center of the court to shake hands.

一番上の写真の右側コート、お二人で握手しにコート中央に歩かれているところです。