Saturday, July 29, 2006

Who is Scott?

He is a poet, a painter, a traveler, a wonderer, a singer, an archeologist, an English teacher, , , and what else? He is really multi-talented guy. Oh, last but not least, I should not forget to say that he was and is still “my friend.” He left Japan for Australia in May 2006. I talked about various topics with him. Biking, sports, travel, music, science, arts, politics, medicine, , , , I can’t remember all.
Thanks Scott. I’m proud of having meaningful time with you and other members for a whole year. I post two of your paintings, which you gave me as presents, on the web to share them with my friends.
I heard that Scott, you are going to attend a ten days meditation session at a Buddhist temple in Thailand this summer.
May Buddha bless your wonderful brightest future!

No comments: